The Department of ENT provides a broad spectrum of surgical as well as medical services for the disorders related to ear, nose, throat, head and neck. The highly skilled team of ENT specialists use the latest equipments and technologies to perform skull base surgeries, endoscopic nasal surgeries, ear and cochlear implants. The team is expert in treating patients in different age groups and with problems related to ear, nose and throat, some of which include the following:
- Hearing and deafness, deviated septum, rhinitis, ringing in the ears, sinusitis, nasal obstruction, sinus headaches and migraines, and various cancerous conditions.
- Sleep-related disorders such as nasal and airway obstruction, sleep-disordered breathing, sleep apnea and snoring along with expert counseling and consultations to the patient.
- Problems related to the throat including sore throat, throat tumors, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), hoarseness, infections, vocal cord and airway disorders.
- Defects at the time of birth, related to the head and neck, ear infection, developmental delays, airway problems, tonsil and adenoid infection, asthma and allergy.
- Facial plastic surgeries such as cleft palates, hair loss, drooping eyelids, ear deformities, trauma reconstruction, head and neck cancer reconstructions, facial paralysis, and facial cosmetic surgery.
The doctors are highly efficient and also work in collaboration with other specialties like speech pathologist to deal with the congenital disorders and facial deformities which may occur during childbirth such as cleft palate and lip. The collaboration with other specialties ensures that the patient is offered complete quality care. The Department is a perfect design for demonstrating the fusion of human expertise and technology. The department delivers latest diagnostic tools and screening with advanced imaging techniques. The patients are provided special and personalized care by the team of ENT doctors.
ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat)
The department has a full time consultant and is supported by the latest modular operation theatres and diagnostic facilites to ensure that patients get the appropriate and quality treatment that they deserve.
Common Diseases and Conditions
- Hearing Defects
- Ear Infections
- Ear Drum perforations
- Throat Infections
- Nasal Polyps
- Nasal Bleeding / Nasal Allergy and infections
What We Offer
- Daily OPD Consultation ( Monday to Saturday )
- Emergency Consultation 24 / 7
- 24/7 Admission / In-Patient Facilities
- Diagnostic Facilities
- Blood Bank Support.
- Free Cochlear Implant for hearing disability
- Prescription of hearing aids
- Tympanoplasty for ear drum perforations
- Removal of Tonsils
- Removal of Nasal Polyps
- Surgery for Nasal Bleeding
- Treatment for Ear, Throat and Nasal infections