The Department of ENT provides a wide range of surgical as well as medical services for the disorders related to ear, nose & throat. The highly skilled team of ENT specialists uses the latest equipment’s and technologies to perform endoscopic nasal surgeries, ear and all types of routine &complex treatments.
Few of them are listed below:
- Hearing and deafness, deviated septum, rhinitis, ringing sensations in ears, sinusitis, nasal obstruction, sinus headaches and migraines, and various cancerous conditions.
- Problems related to the throat including sore throat, throat tumors, gastroesophagealreflux disease (GERD), hoarseness, infections, and vocal cord and airway disorders.
- Defects at the time of birth, ear infection, developmental delays, airway problems, tonsil and adenoid infection.
- Facial plastic surgeries such as cleft palates, ear deformities,trauma reconstruction.
- The department has a full time team of doctors who provide all services like Routine OPD, Emergency services,ENT surgeries and is supported by the latest modular operation theatres and diagnostic facilities to ensure that patients get the appropriate and quality treatment.
Common Diseases and Conditions:
- Hearing Defects Ear Infections
- Ear Drum perforations
- Throat Infections
- Tonsil infection
- Nasal Polyps
- Nasal bleeding/Nasal Allergy and infections
What we offer:
- Prescription of hearing aids
- Tympanoplasty/for ear drum perforations
- Tonsillectomy/Removal of tonsil
- Polypectomy/Removal of Nasal Polyps
- CSF Rhinorrhea repair
- Foreign body removal