Popular Hospital has well equipped modern Physiotherapy unit with the mission of alleviation of pain, impairment and disability through therapy. It is our endeavor to achieve success in our mission through professional care based on the principles of research and evidence-based practice.
The unit is successfully rehabilitating patients with a wide variety of sports, orthopedic, pediatric,geriatric, women's health, medical, surgical and neurological disorders.
- Interferential current therapy (IFT)
- Trans-cutaneous electrical stimulation (TENS)
- Neuromuscular electrical strengthening (NEMS)
- Functional electrical stimulation (FES)
Common condition treated:
- Neck Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Shoulder Tendonitis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Golfer's Elbow
- Tennis Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Post Fractures
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Neurological disorders (stroke, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, etc.)
- Post-operative rehabilitation - cardiac, orthopedic, neurological, surgical oncology, gynecology.