The orthopedics and Trauma Surgery is our specialty and there is a contemporary well equipped department of the with full time ortho surgeons.
The Orthopedic Department has two full-time consultants. This speciality covers the diseases of bones and joints including injuries and fractures. The department is supported by the latest modular operation theatres, Critical Care and Diagnostic facilities, to ensure that the patients get the appropriate and quality treatment that they deserve.
Common Diseases and Conditions
- Fractures of Bones
- Ligament Tears
- Sport Injuries
- Joint Injuries
What We Offer
- Daily OPD Consultation ( Monday to Saturday )
- Emergency Consultation 24 / 7
- 24/7 Admission / In-Patient Facilities
- Diagnostic Facilities
- Blood Bank Support
- Critical Care i.e ICU Care for critically ill patients including mechanical Ventilation.
- Closed fracture reductions/ Fracture treatment by closed and open methods, plating, nailing ( open), plaster ( closed )
- Diagnostics - Orthoscopy, X-ray, CT & MRI of Bones and Joints
- Joint replacement of Hip & Knee
- Interarticular Orthoscopic Surgeries
- Bone Tumour Surgeries
- Bones and Joint Deformities Correction.